Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weipa...not far to go.

After a few days travel we have made Weipa. Our camp is looking right at the water, which we can't really swim in because of the snapping handbags. We have had a good few days travel, made some new friends and finally have made the hot weather. It is about 31 degrees as I type and the sun has gone down! We will be here for two nights before heading onto the bottom end of the infamous Old Telegraph Track. As much as I want to see it, I am not so sure I want to do it! However, considering how good the roads have been so far, apart from the dust, I am thinking that even the OTT has been talked up a bit too! For now, its time to R & R, get over the travel and have a day off from packing and unpacking up camp...we are getting better at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment